The School Supplies Collection Drive provides School Supplies for abused, abandoned and neglected children in the Tampa Bay area.
Kids Charity of Tampa Bay is kicking off its 2011 School Supplies Collection Drive to provide School Supplies for abused, abandoned and neglected children in the Tampa Bay area. This community initiative brings individual and group donors together to “Help Us Fill the Wagon” with the tools that our children need to be successful in school.
“How Can I Help?”
- Host a School Supplies Drive for your company or social group
- Just contact us and we will give you a collection box, and postcards and posters that list the supplies needed.
- Purchase School Supplies and bring them to one of our Drop-off locations by Monday, August 8th.
- Don’t have time to shop? Make a donation through our website and we will buy in bulk to make your money go farther!
- There is no funding for School Supplies for foster children. Our children are counting on YOU!
- There are over 5.900 foster children in the Tampa Bay area right now.
- Last year, Kids Charity of Tampa Bay provided over 1,900 children with a stuffed backpack. This year our goal is 4,000 stuffed backpacks.
Please visit http://www.kidscharitytb.org/community-initiatives/school-supply-drive.html for more information and a current list of drop off locations or contact us at (813) 843-1833.