Alex is funny and energetic with a larger than life personality and at 14 he has an old soul and unique view on life. Read more about this amazing young man.
1. What would you name the autobiography of your life? My life is not a joke…..
2. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? How to loose weight
3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Deadpool, he’s funny
4. What is something you learned in the last week? It’s very important to have friends who have your back
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Sweeping
6. What three traits define you? Funny, Excited, Social
7. What is your favorite thing about A Kid’s Place? It feels like a big family. No complaints
8. Who inspires you? Liberace
9. What was the last book you read? A Stolen Life. I’m reading the Barack Obama book now
10. What are you passionate about? Music, I like classical but I listen to all kinds except country and reggae
11. What’s your favorite movie? Whiplash and Pans Labyrinth
12. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day? Not Chris Brown lol
13. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had? Grilled swordfish and pumpkin ravioli
14. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go? New York City, it fits me
15. Who is your favorite superhero? Deadpool
16. What would your superhero name and power be? Control Freak, I would have the power of reading minds
17. What is something that makes you happy? Wanda Vision
Try Darius Rucker’s “wagon wheel” and Zack brown band’s “toes” or “chicken fried” or Linda Rondtadt’s “desperado”. Some country music is great. I also love classical music too.
Alex, I love the fact that you like classical music!
Great responses and I love your attitude that comes thru in your responses. Thanks for sharing.