We encourage corporations, churches, schools, community clubs, and friends to work together and organize a drive to benefit our children. Did you know each week we use 75 boxes of cereal and wash 200 loads of laundry!
- Make it a fun contest between employees or students as to who can collect the most items.
- At your next holiday party or social gathering host a collection of gift cards for a fun outing like going to the movies.
- For more ideas, click here.
Items needed include gift cards for restaurants or fun outings, food for our pantry, cleaning supplies, new clothes and shoes.
For more information please call Tamika at 813-381-3839 or email [email protected].
For abused and neglected children living in foster care, birthdays and holidays can be an especially difficult time. A Kid’s Place provides gifts and food for the holidays as well as for milestones and special occasions for the children in our care.
The Holiday Drive will run from November 23rd to December 15th. Please drop off unwrapped and coded gifts Monday, December 14th and Tuesday, December 15.
We are collecting toys and gifts to make holiday wishes come true for foster children who will be spending Christmas at A Kid’s Place as well as foster children from all over the greater Tampa Bay area. Shop from our Amazon wish list or our Most Popular gifts.
Click here for specific wishes:
Click here to volunteer:
Click here for amazon wish list:
Working together, we are able to make warm Christmas memories for children who may never have been able to experience this before. Thank you for helping our children have a brighter holiday!
Our most commonly needed items are basic consumables; our family uses the same things your family uses (we just have 60 children!) We appreciate your gifts of clothing, pantry items, bath and body products, and household cleaning/laundry supplies.
- Canned corn
- Canned fruit
- Ramen noodles
- Cereal (fruity pebbles, cinnamon toast crunch, lucky charms, fruit loops, frosted flakes, apple jacks, captain crunch)
- Mac n cheese
- Individualized snacks
- Chicken/Beef broth
- Cake mix
- Salad Dressing
- Gift Cards (Walmart, Target, Fast food, etc.)
- Dish soap
- Lysol disinfectant spray
- Lysol wipes
- Ethnic hair care
If school is reading, writing, and arithmetic, then summer camp is crafts, games, and science experiments! What are some of the interesting supplies we’ll be needing this year?
- 8 x 10 canvas (60)
- 16 fl oz paint (red, yellow, orange, purple, gold, silver, aqua, peach, light blue, pink)
- full size candy bars
- Individualized fruit snacks
- cans of soda (caffeine free)
- Jewels (medium and large containers)
- 4 ft wide x 250 ft long silhouette paper
- Sand Paper
- Bingo prizes
- Toilet paper
- Recorder (musical instrument)
- Ace bandages