We encourage corporations, churches, schools, community clubs, and friends to work together and organize a drive to benefit our children. Did you know each week we use 75 boxes of cereal and wash 200 loads of laundry!
- Make it a fun contest between employees or students as to who can collect the most items.
- At your next holiday party or social gathering host a collection of gift cards for a fun outing like going to the movies.
- For more ideas, click here.
Items needed include gift cards for restaurants or fun outings, food for our pantry, cleaning supplies, new clothes and shoes.
For more information please call Tamika at 813-381-3839 or email [email protected].
If school is reading, writing, and arithmetic, then summer camp is crafts, games, and science experiments! What are some of the interesting supplies we’ll be needing this year?
- 8 x 10 canvas (60)
- 16 fl oz paint (red, yellow, orange, purple, gold, silver, aqua, peach, light blue, pink)
- full size candy bars
- Individualized fruit snacks
- cans of soda (caffeine free)
- Jewels (medium and large containers)
- 4 ft wide x 250 ft long silhouette paper
- Sand Paper
- Bingo prizes
- Toilet paper
- Recorder (musical instrument)
- Ace bandages
Our most commonly needed items are basic consumables; our family uses the same things your family uses (we just have 60 children!) We appreciate your gifts of clothing, pantry items, bath and body products, and household cleaning/laundry supplies.
- Jeans/Shorts (teen boys and girls)
- Ramen Noodles
- Powder drink mix
- Cereal (fruity pebbles, cinnamon toast crunch, lucky charms, fruit loops, frosted flakes, apple jacks, captain crunch)
- Silverware (forks/spoons)
- Men’s body wash
- Men and women deodorant
- Swim trunks and Bathing Suits (kids 5 to adult XL)
- Flip flops (kids 2 to adult 10)
- Gift Cards for off-site trips for the children (laser tag, movies, bowling etc.)
- Dish soap
- Lysol disinfectant spray
- Lysol wipes
- Ethnic hair care
For abused and neglected children living in foster care, birthdays and holidays can be an especially difficult time. A Kid’s Place provides gifts and food for the holidays as well as for milestones and special occasions for the children in our care.
The Holiday Drive will be from November 25th to December 16th. Please drop off unwrapped and coded gifts Monday, December 16 and Tuesday, December 17.
We are collecting toys and gifts to make holiday wishes come for foster children from all over the greater Tampa Bay area who are spending Christmas at A Kid’s Place. Please use the link below to sign up for specific children’s wishes.
Working together, we are able to make warm Christmas memories for children who may never have been able to experience this before. Thank you for helping our children have a brighter holiday!