HOST A DRIVE
We encourage corporations, churches, schools, community clubs, and friends to work together and organize a drive to benefit our children. Did you know each week we use 75 boxes of cereal and wash 200 loads of laundry!
- Make it a fun contest between employees or students as to who can collect the most items.
- At your next holiday party or social gathering host a collection of gift cards for a fun outing like going to the movies.
- For more ideas, click here.
Items needed include gift cards for restaurants or fun outings, food for our pantry, cleaning supplies, new clothes and shoes.
For more information please call Gabrielle Okun at 813-381-3839 or email [email protected]
Our most commonly needed items are basic consumables; our family uses the same things your family uses (we just have 60 children!) We appreciate your gifts of clothing, pantry items, bath and body products, and household cleaning/laundry supplies. Wish List
- Girls & Boys Deodorant
- AAA Batteries
- Garbage Bags
- Brownie Mixes
- Chocolate & Vanilla Frosting
- Cereal (Captain Crunch, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies, Krave)
- Laundry Pods
- Chef Boyardee (any kind)
- Canned Tuna & Canned Chicken
- Hairbrushes/Combs (all types)
For abused and neglected children living in foster care, birthdays and holidays can be an especially difficult time. A Kid’s Place provides gifts and food for the holidays as well as for milestones and special occasions for the children in our care.
We are collecting toys and gifts to make holiday wishes come true for foster children who will be spending Christmas at A Kid’s Place as well as foster children from all over the greater Tampa Bay area. Shop from our Amazon wish list or our Most Popular gifts.
Deadline for dropping gifts is no later than December 13th, 2022. Please bring gifts unwrapped.
Drop off location is 1715 Lithia Pinecrest Rd, Brandon, FL 33511
Click here for amazon wish list:
Click here for specific wishes:
Click here for printable wish lists:
Click here to volunteer:
For more information please call Allazandra Reddick at 813-381-3839 or email at [email protected]
Working together, we are able to make warm Christmas memories for children who may never have been able to experience this before. Thank you for helping our children have a brighter holiday!
If school is reading, writing, and arithmetic, then summer camp is crafts, games, and science experiments! What are some of the interesting supplies we’ll be needing this year?
- 8 x 10 canvas (60)
- 16 fl oz paint (red, yellow, orange, purple, gold, silver, aqua, peach, light blue, pink)
- full size candy bars
- Individualized fruit snacks
- cans of soda (caffeine free)
- Jewels (medium and large containers)
- 4 ft wide x 250 ft long silhouette paper
- Sand Paper
- Bingo prizes
- Toilet paper
- Recorder (musical instrument)
- Ace bandages
Summer is quickly coming to an end and we are preparing to send our kids back to school in style and prepared to learn. Help us give them everything they need to succeed and consider donating item from out Back to School list.
* Socks & Shoes sizes Kids 7 – Adult 10
* Graphic Tee’s & Hoodies Kids Med – Adult XL
* 2″ & 3″ Binders
* Gel Pens & Mechanical Pencils
* 5 Subject Notebooks
* Highlighters, Index Cards, Post It Notes
* Plastic 3 ring folders
* Expo Markers
* Portioned Snacks & Juice Boxes