We’re excited to share we are partnering with Hillsborough County for renovation projects on campus. All bids must be received by February 8th at 4:30 pm to be considered. This project is receiving a federally funded grant and must comply with federal regulations, the Davis-Bacon Act and requirements.
- We’re currently accepting bids for the following services:
– Replace 1 Roof
– Convert 5 screened patios to storage areas
– Paint the administration and donation buildings
– Remove and trim tress on party in various stages of decline
– Repair/ seal all sidewalks, 5 front porches and entry ways
– Install Security Broadcast System
– Lift Station – replace 2 grinder pumps, rails and electrical box
Pre-Bid Conference (Non- Mandatory) to discuss this Project will be held at 11:00 a.m. on January 31, 2020 at A Kid’s Place of Tampa Bay, 1715 Lithia Pinecrest Road, Brandon, FL 33511. Meeting will cover Bid Specifications and provide prospective bidders with opportunities to get answers to their questions prior to the February 8th deadline.
Completed bid packages must be placed in a sealed envelope and returned by February 8, 2020 by 4:30 p.m. to: A Kid’s Place of Tampa Bay, 1715 Lithia Pinecrest Road, Brandon, FL 33511.
For more information please contact Samantha Mellen at 813-381-3839/ [email protected]